What do you think about when you think of hairspray?
Maybe, but you always think about that fabulous sticky spritz or aerosol that makes any fly away disappear and any up do stay up all night!
Would you ever spray it directly on your face to help hold your makeup? Well, back in that day this was a big trend!
Think about all those chemicals! On your face! Not to mention how sticky and tight your face would feel.
Leave the hairspray for the hair, the musicals, and to fight static cling!
You now have a new way to keep your makeup on, all while keeping your skin fabulous!
(Fabu)Fill by Clinical Care Skin Solutions is an excellent primer and microfiller for fine lines and wrinkles! Put this on after your moisturizer (preferably Sunshield spf 30 moisturizer by Clinical Care Skin Solutions). It smells delightful as well!
- Silica– fills in fine lines and wrinkles
- Iris Root Extract– controls oil, has decongestive properties
If you must use a spritz to set your makeup ……
Use Splash by Clinical Care Skin Solutions!
This is a FABULOUS toner, usually used to clean excess oil after cleansing the skin, but I LOVE using it to set my makeup! It works like a charm and smells like a spa!
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel– provides vitamins, minerals and enzymes, which is hydrating and assists makeup to stay on.
- Ginseng- diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Chamomile- soothing, purifying
- Copper PCA- increases collagen and elastin